pics. at Gelatissimo
Isn't the interior of Gelatissimo elegant and enchanting?
I've been shopping a fair bit lately due to impulse and a sour lust for a bigger wardrobe, not regarding the fact if I will ever wear the piece of item out. But because its a new year, I've decided to make one of my resolution to be to buy items that will always be in style: basics. I don't have a lot of basics in my wardrobe, so it is a bit hard trying to piece together an outfit in a small amount of time, where most items are displeasing when brought together.
On another note, I want to share to you guys my shoe wish list for this year. I feel like I need more shoes in my life that will resolute my outfit into more definition.
1. Jeffery Campbell Coltrane Buckle boots
2. Dr Martens Agyness Deyn boots
3. Vagabond Libby Heeled boots
4. Dr Martens Agyness Deyn Creepers/Dr Martens 1461
5.Deandri Tequila Heels
6. Underground triple Creepers
7.To Be announced rocks/when
8. Jeffery Campbell Ving
9. Jeffery Campbell Roscoe in Green Suede
10. Cheap Monday Zip Back Flatform Boots
12. Underground Croc Boot
13. Cheap Monday Form Oxford
14. Jeffery Campbell Tripoli Cutout Boot
15. Jeffery Campbell Roscoe Cutout Boot